As a unique initiative in the whole country, through collaboration between Harghita County Council and the administration of the county’s ski slopes, the „Harghita Ski Region” has been succesfully established. Currently, the Ski Region consists of four different ski slopes: the „Lobogó”, which can be found at Băile Homorod, the „Veresvirág” at Ciumani, and the „Havas Bucsin” together with the „Bogdan”, that can be found at Bucin Pass. These ski slopes, located within a distance of 100 kilometers, can easily be approached through the „DN12” „DN13A” and „DN13B” national roads. Besides skiing, you have the opportunity to try some further leisure activities, you can admire the silence and wildness of the landscape, and you have the opportunity to enjoy the gastronomic wonders of the region.
- Blue rated ski slope with a length of 500 meters, and a red rated ski slope with a length of 800 meters, both of them equipped with snow making machines.
- Night skiing possibilities.
- It is located 3 km from Ciumani village, 55 km from Miercurea Ciuc and 10 km from Gheorgheni.
- Accommodation up to 40 persons, with tourist (*) category near the ski slope
- Accommodation up to 50 persons, with standard (**) category, located 10 km away from the ski slope.
- Full board services and self-catering.
- Facilities at the ski slope: ski equipment rental, ski instructors.
- Other facilities: Wellness center, fishing and snow-mobile tours at the Ozon Turist complex, located 10 km from the ski slope.
- Program: open every day between 10:00 – 17:00 and 18:00 – 20:00.